New London-Spicer Activity Registration Home Page
NL-S Fine Arts & Sports Registration Page
Update on Activities 6-16-20
We are starting some activities in accordance with the NLS School Dictrict, MN State High School League, MN Dept. of Health, Center for Disease Control and MN Community Education Guidelines.
ETS Training Program - Virtually June 10th/moving outdoors June 22 spots remain for 9th-12th at 11am & 7th-8th at 2:30pm. Register at www.nlscommunityed.com
Driver's Education Classroom July Register at www.nlscommunityed.com
High School Sports will be starting summer practices/training Outdoor Sports may start June 22nd Indoor Sports potential of July 6th High School Coaches will contact the athletes with more information
FOR OTHER SUMMER ACTIVITIES - PLEASE CHECK THE COMMUNITY ED WEB SITE CLASSES ADDED DAILY
To register please sign up at the community ed website. www.nlscommunityed.com
Press Release May 21st for Summer ActivitiesAthletes please watch for updates on
ETS, Camps and Summer Activities here and from coaches
DATE: May 22, 2020
TO: Families of New London-Spicer Community Ed/Youth Services and HS/MS Activities Participants
FROM: John Vraa, HS Activities/CE Director
Peg Peterson, MS Activities Director/Youth Services Coordinator
RE: Summer Updates
- Registration for the summer PALS program is open with priority given to Tier I, Tier II employees and families previously served in PALS.
- Behind the Wheel Instruction will begin soon. Students will be contacted by their instructor to set-up driving times and go through protocols regarding screening and PPE.
- Classroom Driver Education virtual classes will be announced soon.
- All other Community Ed/Youth Services programming for the month of June has been cancelled.
- We hope to have a revised July/August programming schedule available by mid-June.
- Summer ETS Strength Training. We are working with ETS to provide at-home ETS workouts through the ETS APP until in-person workouts resume. The ability to screen participants, sanitize equipment, and maintain social distancing guidelines will all be factors to consider for in-person workouts.
- We will continue to evaluate the status of summer camps, sport practices, and the use of school facilities as more guidance is given from the CDC, MDH, MDE, and the MSHSL. Please continue to check the school and community education websites for updates.
Thank you for your understanding during our current health crisis. If you have any questions, please direct them to John Vraa, firstname.lastname@example.org, 320-212-5342 and/or Peg Peterson, email@example.com, 320-894-8276.
3. Payment of Activity Fee
At the end of your filling out MSHSL paperwork it will take you to a payment page. We reccommend you pay by credit card to complete the online portion. If you are going to pay by cash or check you will then need to mark pay later, answer a captcha question and click submit. Understand that your registration is not completed and you are not cleared to participate until payment is received in the activities office.
If you are in need of financial assistance please click on the link below and request.
Submit Scholarship Request form here. .
Complete your registration and mark pay later to complete the paperwork portion. When scholarship amount is approved any balance will be due via credit card, cash or check in the Activities Office prior to being cleared to participate.
Have a medical need the coaches should be aware of?
If your child has a medical condition that may need attention to during practice or games such as the use an inhaler, epi pen, insulin or has other medical condidtions that we need to be aware of in case of injury - please submit the information below on the Medical Alert Form
Fill out and submit Medical Alert Form
Completion of registration is upon receipt of MSHSL Eligibility Form submitted online, completion of payment online or in person, and a copy of the sports physical on file in office for those in sports.
All Students participating in fine arts or sports activities must complete a registration for each activity they are in. You may register for multiple events at one time by checking those events in each season. However, if paying by credit card you must pay for all those events at the time of registration. No partial payments available when registering mulitple activities at one time.
No refunds will be given if you change your mind. We reccommend that you register by season.
Family Log in is on the left of this page for returning and new users
* Register using your name as it appears on your school report card.
* Register as the grade level you are in (not level of play) to pay correct activity fee. (no refunds given)
* VERIFY YOUR INFORMATION IS CORRECT INCLUDING THE CURRENT YEAR'S GRADE FOR YOUR CHILD
New London Spicer | 101 4th Ave SW New London MN 56273 | 3203542252